~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

You Can't Make This Stuff Up...

The Story: Dumped ex-boyfriend in St. Augustine, FL kills himself by attempting to break into his ex's house....through the cat-door.

Distraught ex-girlfriend calls the police. Police arrive 4 minutes later, to find one Dead Boyfriend. With his head and one arm....stuck in the cat-door.

Autopsy results are forthcoming.


My 2 Cents: What a dumbass. Hell-o?! Ever heard of a DOORBELL?

When your girlfriend kicks you out of her house it probably isn't a good idea to try to break in. It's called a "break-up" for a reason. I wish he could have come back to life (for a few minutes) to explain to the cops just what he was doing reaching through her cat-door. This guy got exactly what he deserved.

I guess this guy never heard of Karma. Apparently it caught up with him. What really blows me away is that this guy could not figure out that his fat head AND arm would not fit in a 7-by-9 inch hole. Shit, some CATS can't even fit in those doors.

This is the kind of stupidity I adore.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I mean, a cat door?!?!?!?!

Anonymous said...

Are you part of the Revolution?

tracey.becker1@gmail.com said...

I can't imagine what he was trying to accomplish by breaking in... Maybe she's lucky he died in her door??