~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Sunday, November 18, 2007

We Now Interrupt Our Regular Programming...

For a question.

I'm really quite brand-new to the whole blogging thing. And I've been thoroughly enjoying reading the blogs of those amazing veteran bloggers who write the most ADDICTIVE posts. Seriously! There's Bubandpie, Mimi on the Breach, kittenpie, and so many more (and if I knew how to do that really cool thing where you link the person's name to their blog, I'd totally do it...but I don't know how!). Aaaaanyway...the question: What the heck is a "meme?"

I've seen it several times...and it appears to be something that you link to someone else's "meme." Like a quiz or a question or something.

If someone could PUH-LEEEEZE enlighten me on this, I'd really feel a whole lot less....slow.

Also...I'd love to put things like, oh...pictures and links and whatnots into MY posts and have them look OH, so snazzy....but again I haven't a clue. SOoooooo, if any of you veteran bloggers could point me in the right direction, well....again...I'd feel so much less intellectually inferior.

Moochas grassy-ass.

:o)

4 comments:

jaypar said...

hello yes im reading your blogs ,, keep up the good work

Anonymous said...

Hello again. I don't have a clue what a meme is either. But..

Linkbacks (how I do it):
1. Go to their blog and copy their web address.
2. Make my new post.
3. Highlight the word I want to be the link.
4. Click on the little button on the top of the little new post window that looks like a green world. It is next to the "T" button and when you put your mouse over it, it says "link"
5. Paste in the web address I want to link to.


PS- If you want your link to open in a new window/tab. Directions are at http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42028&query=new%20window&topic=&type=f

Anonymous said...

Oh. And about pictures. When typing up a new post, click the button right to the right of the spell checker. Then it is pretty self-explanatory. A word of warning, when getting pictures from the web you have to have the URL from the picture all by itself.
I haven't done a picture sideshow myself, but this site has directions.
http://buzz.blogger.com/2007/11/show-off-your-photos-with-new-slideshow.html

CP ~The Day Fobbit said...

Oh, Odd Facts, you are the bestest!

Thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!!

:o)