~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

My Very First MEME!!!!

The Story: I was tagged by Odd Facts to do this meme. Interestingly enough, Odd Facts also taught me what a meme is....even though I'm still not certain where the word came from (and I really like knowing why something is called whatever it's called).

Here are the rules:*Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.*

Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself.*Tag 7 random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.

*Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

My 2 Cents:

Here are my Seven :

1. As a general rule, I usually don't like other people's children because most other parents are too lenient. But it really isn't the child's fault...so I suppose it's the parents I can't stand. I can't stand the parents who allow their child to hit them, act like little adults, and demand, demand, demand. Grrrrrrr.
2. I like shelled, dry-roasted sunflower seeds. A lot. I can eat a whole jar in one sitting (even though I know my bowels will hate me for it later!).
3. I like my hair short...but I'm thinking about growing it out just because I'm bored with it. I'll probably hate it in 3 months and hack it all off again. It suits me.
4. I wish more people would read and comment on my blog...because I feel like I would be more motivated to write if someone did. At this point, I'm kind of just writing for Odd Facts!
5. I'd rather write to people than speak to them. I'm a much better writer than I am a speaker.
6. I'm afraid of the dentist. I haven't been to one in over 10 years (but you could never tell by looking...my teeth look really great!).
7. I want to own my own business. But I don't know exactly what. Right now I'm thinking: hot-wing joint, personal chef service, cake decorating service, something like that.

Now, I am tagging :

Mimi on the Breach
The New Girl
Bub and Pie

And, dang it, I don't really know anyone else...and Odd Facts tagged me originally so I can't use them!

WoooHOOOO!

I hope you guys don't mind me tagging you....you're the only other blogs I am reading lately....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sgt P. Welcome. I'm only slightly more tenured than you, having just started my blog this past July.

If you want to find out who's reading you, go to http://www.sitemeter.com/?a=home and sign up for basic. It's free.

Also, just an unsolicited bit of advice: move your blog archives above the news feed. It's a little confusing as it is now.

Love your concept.

the new girl said...

Hey Sgt.
I did this meme not too long ago! There are seven weird facts about me somewhere in my recent archives.

Welcome, though. It's good to meet you.

:)

Bea said...

I've done this one too! You have no luck with your tags, do you?

CP ~The Day Fobbit said...

Well, it appears that The Curse has struck again.

I'm telling you....it follows me like a hungry carnivore.

That's me: Steak.

Anonymous said...

About number 1- "preach it and Amen!"

Anonymous said...

By the way, you have a blog buddies award on my site. Well, you will in a few minutes after I actually post the post. Congrats!

the new girl said...

Sgt P.
I lied!
Not intentionally, mind, just from lack of brain cells associated with sleep deprivation.

I went back and checked and only did FIVE random facts about myself.

So, I'll be happy to burden you with seven more!

:)

the new girl said...

Kay, Sgt. P!
It's up.
xo

do you believe the word confirmation says bktrc?