~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Friday, December 21, 2007

Merry Whatever.

The Story: It's THAT time of year.

My 2 Cents: I don't care what you believe or whether we agree or not. If you are happy in your beliefs...or lack thereof, good for you!

Don't try to force them onto me.

I have plenty to do. I'm a mother, significant other, Soldier, part-time herbalist, book-addict, tea-addict, daughter, sister, friend, and a whole lot of other things. I don't have time for proselytizing, pushy fundamentalists of any background.

Don't these folks have other things to do as well? I can't help but wonder if the children of these people feel as if they are a bit neglected. As if they aren't as important as the strangers their parent pushes their beliefs onto. I mean, seriously, some of these people really put a lot of time into telling others how wrong they are!

Let's take a few examples from the media:

--The Westboro Baptist Church (WBC). Known for the "God Hates Fags" movement.

--Protesters at military funerals.

--Cindy Sheehan.

--Al Sharpton and all like him.

--The ACLU and every frivolous lawsuit it brings that wastes our time and tax dollars.

So, to all of the above-named fools and those like them....Merry Whatever. I hope and pray that someday you'll get your priorities straight. Spend some time with your families...you never know what tomorrow will bring.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sgt. P,

Just commenting to let you know you do have a reader. And please keep up your comments.
I'll comment, if you'll write.

Happy New Year from Paris, France.

CP ~The Day Fobbit said...

Well, thanks for the comment :o)

Maybe someday you'll delurk and no longer be anonymous!