~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

It's PARTY TIME! ...*Ugh*

The Story: Today is the day of our instillation's annual Christmas Party.

My 2 Cents: When I say "our," I mean "those people I work for." I really don't include myself in that description. I am NOT a part of this. I don't "do" Chirstmakkahwanzza for anyone other than my kids.

Call me a Grinch. I don't care. The holidays are an overblown, overpriced, over commercialized mess that I would simply skip, if it weren't for the kids.

And, even with the kids, I try not to over-do it.

Back to the party.

Yes, today is the day. It's the ISTS Christmas Party and Reindeer Games.

What does this mean? It means that we all pretty much spend the entire day being lazy (AND we get to wear civilian clothes to the office, which is the best part of the entire day!), eating, and generally making fools of ourselves while we make fun of other Soldier's lack of style (and lack of grace, during the Reindeer Games).

Come on, tight jeans, a beer belly, and tennis shoes?

Or, for the females, mom-jeans, a turtle-neck and VEST, and tennis shoes?! YIKES!

I'll update later, as the day becomes more interesting.