~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Pause

The Story: I'll be out of the loop for a few weeks.

My 2 Cents: I'm currently in the fourth or fifth layer of hell. Or I would be, if I believed in hell.

That's right. Training. ARMY training.

Now, make no mistake about it: I love the Army. I love training. But when you get them together (and you Army folks know this)....well, things get interesting.

Let's put it this way: Take the crappiest experiences in your life and cram them all together into a 2 week period. Now, take 3 or 4 of the very best experiences in your life...and scatter them into that two weeks of crap.

And that is about how I feel right now. It's really very emotionally confusing.

I need a nap.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds really intense. Thank you for making that sacrifice.