~Quote of the Day~


"NOM teh hand that fees you."

~icanhascheezburger.com

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Long Time, No Talky....

The Story: I've been really freaking busy.

My Two Cents: See above.

If I actually have any regular readers, they will have noticed that I've not posted in, oh...about a month or so. This is due to the fact that I've been **ScArY BuSy!!!!** getting ready for deployment...and trying to train the people in my office to do my job.

I decided to post today simply because I got up this morning and had 3 somewhat annoying things happen to be before I even got into the shower.

This does not bode well for the remainder of my day.

Sooo...I'm lying in bed after hitting the sleep button twice...and the Significant Other has his arm around me. I'm enjoying his furnace-like body heat... and suddenly I have the feeling that something is not right.

"Oh, shit!"

I hop out of bed and dash for the bathroom. If you're female, I don't have to explain any further. You know what it's like to wake up with this...annoyance. If you're male, you probably don't want me to explain any further....since this is a "female problem."

'Nuff said.

So, as I'm cleaning up and rinsing things out, the cat is yowling and meowing at me like crazy. He's been trying to escape the bathroom ever since I started muttering curse words under my breath. He wants out. Meow! So I open to door, close it...and the clock FALLS off the wall and hits me in the arm.

Curse words are suddenly much louder.

And all this happens within 5 minutes of my getting out of bed.

Then, to top it all off, I stub my toe on the bed as I leave the bathroom, step on a toy in the living room, and fall up the stairs on the way back up after I wake up the kids for school.

Please, tell me my day isn't going to get any worse.

(((Silence)))

Crap.

No comments: